Sunday, July 29, 2018

Leetcode 337: House robber III

July 29, 2018

Introduction


It is the medium level tree algorithm called House robber III. My learning experience covers a few areas. I chose to listen video lecture, and also I read some blogs related to the algorithm, one of blogs I read is served by grandyang.

I spent time to work on the video served by basketwangcoding, and I like to get some help from his lectures.

Plan to write C# code for House robber III.

My practice


Here is my C# code which is verified by Leetcode online judge.


New attitude


I understand that it is very important for me to submit as many algorithms as possible on Leetcode. So I slowed down everything and wrote a solution after I spent over 30 minutes to learn from video teaching from a Facebook engineer and also blog reading.

Algorithm training should be a science, I should understand the idea how to solve the problem first, and then also need to 100% follow the idea by applying my code against online judge.

What is science?


follow up on July 31, 2018
Do  not spend too much time to read the algorithm, once I understand the idea, I should move on the implementation. How quick I can write, how complete solution I can come out to cover the problem? How to find edge case, interesting subproblems through online judge.

I am training myself to be a good programmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment