Thursday, July 26, 2018

My baby step on easy level tree algorithms

July 26, 2018

Introduction


It is so true that I have to go through Leetcode easy level tree algorithm training first, 10 hour or 20 hours until I understand the basics again. I did practice 5 easy level tree algorithms on July 25, 2018. I could not believe that my baby step is 5 easy level algorithms a day. I felt so much joy to work on those easy level tree algorithms.

Also I had chance to meet a peer through mock interview at 10:00 PM on July 25, 2018. The peer gave me advice saying that if you do easy level algorithm very well, you will have chance to work on medium level or hard level algorithm quickly. There are so many ways to solve easy level algorithms, once you master those ways, you will much fast learn the hard level algorithm. The peer demonstrated good problem solving skills on tree algorithms.

My baby step


Here is the folder I created on github to celebrate my dedication to easy level leetcode algorithm practice. It is the first time I learn to be humble, and try to work independently first, and then seek the ideas through Leetcode discussion.


Actionable Items



I like to figure out ways to expedite my problem solving skills on easy level tree algorithms. I need to train myself another 10 to 20 hours.



No comments:

Post a Comment