Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Easy level algorithm as corner stone

July 18, 2018

Introduction


It is true that I only have submitted 100 algorithms on Leetcode.com. I have not fully used Leetcode online judge to train myself.

It is most profitable business to do next two weeks. Practice as many as easy level algorithms as possible.

Great advice 


I should try to write an easy level algorithm on Leetcode.com, 10 to 15 minutes each, try to write over 10 easy level algorithms as possible a day.

Advice from my favorite ex-coach who has submitted over 500 Leetcode algorithms this past Tuesday July 17, 2018. Those 35 minutes talk will bring me back to reality, stay grounded and reduce time to social chat, and mock interviews, and focus on coding.

Great thanks to those working hard with submission over 500 Leetcode algorithms. It shows the determination, hard working spirit.  I want to be one of them in short future. I need to set a target for 120 algorithms first, right now I have submitted 100 algorithm only.

Facts


As of July 19, 2018, solved 101/861, accepted submission: 759/511, Acceptance rate: 50.7% based on my Leetcode profile:
https://leetcode.com/jianminchen39/

Here is the graph to compare my ex-coach with me on Leetcode profile:




I like to call the coach mindset as a champion mindset. Prepare, prepare, get prepared early. 

No comments:

Post a Comment