Sunday, August 19, 2018

190 easy level algorithm target

August 19, 2018

Introduction


It is so easy to write an easy level algorithm sometimes. But it will take me a lot of time and effort in order to complete 190 easy level algorithms on Leetcode.com. Sometimes it gets tough for me to solve an easy level algorithm, I will have to learn something new.

It is important for me to set a target for my training of algorithm and data structure. I have to train myself to cut time short in terms of thinking process, and learning process, I have to be able to learn to solve easy level algorithm in less than 10 minutes.


My training plan 



I like to push myself hard to comprehend problems quickly. In order to do that, I may like to work on those algorithms several rounds. First I like to go over 7 to 10 algorithms in one round, and focus on thinking process and come out the ideas. And then I also like to learn multiple solutions for each algorithm.

Next step is to write code for each algorithm at least once. I like to learn and improve my coding skills.

Third step is to review some of algorithms I have worked on. Try to think about the problem and come out the idea again.

Most of important is to train myself using as many easy level algorithms as possible. Through the process, I like to learn what are my role models by going through discuss and blogs.


Practice, share and learn 


It is most important for me to stay open, and get involved into community. Best thing is to get to know how best talent trains, shares and get involved in the community.


Follow up 


August 30, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment