Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Subtle change on my coding blog

August 28, 2018


Introduction


It is the small change but I am glad to see that I like to take the challenge starting from August 28, 2018. Usually I will document my C# code on my blog, but now I just use Leetcode discuss link of my sharing. I like to encourage myself to write a short sharing using my own words, and also share my C# practice on Leetcode.com discuss panel, every time I finish C# code to write an algorithm on Leetcode.com.

It is better to share on Leetcode discuss since it can reach more people in the community. And also it is better for me to explain my thought process and help myself to produce more content to help the community.

The change


I used to create a gist with my C# practice, now I just write a short introduction for my practice and share the code on Leetcode discuss, and then share the link on my blog for the algorithm. It is more efficient to do this way, more active in Leetcode community.


No comments:

Post a Comment