Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Easy level algorithms with array tag

August 14, 2018

Introduction


It is time for me to build a good habit to write code any time, every time I like to take 15 minutes break. The idea is to work on easy level algorithm, so that I can easily work on problem solving, and also start to learn ideas how to solve problems.

Array algorithm


There are over 50 easy level algorithms for me to solve. Here is the link.

The idea of training is to relax and solve easy level algorithms first. Once I master the easy level algorithm, I have more ideas to solve other algorithms. I am so excited to solve 1 - 2 easy level algorithms before I go to bed every day.

I also like to make the training of algorithm much easy to handle. Every day I enjoy to do some task trivial, know more hard working people on Leetcode discuss, and then get used to solve problem. The more relax I am, the more often I will write code for an algorithm.

I like to build a good habit to code every day.

Take it easy.

Follow up 


Oct 24, 2019

I just wrote three easy level algorithm in less than one hour. I felt so good, since I can push my solved algorithm to 440 very quickly. Now I solved 439 algorithms.

Why is it so hard for me to be humble? I just treat myself as a child. I like to learn to do some coding. I just write 10 easy level Array tag algorithms first.

It is like tennis sports. I should warm up 10 - 15 minutes every time I go out to play. The warm up drills can be completed by hitting against the wall, or hitting against a hitting partner.

Life is easy if I choose to work on easy level algorithms first.

It is so hard for me to admit it. I should be proud of myself, this year I have Amazon and Facebook onsite. After August 20, 2019 Facebook onsite, it is hard for me to go back to my daily routine to study system design, or algorithm practice. I chose to work on interviews on interviewing.io as an interviewer, I met so many engineers, and I learned from their performance, some of them shared their onsite interview experience with me as well. Just relax, and start from ground zero, work on basics again.

Now it is Oct. 24, 2019. It takes me two months to recover, and find joys to work on algorithm coding again. Easy level algorithm, array tag algorithm makes me such a great problem solver.

No comments:

Post a Comment