Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Code review - Use Infix expression to construct a binary expression tree

August 21, 2018

Introduction


It is my favorite algorithm and I also like to learn more about data structure stack. In order to improve my competitive ability in terms of problem solving, I have to push myself and seek ways to work on those basics. Stack is so important data structure, and optimal time complexity is so important for people to evaluate candidates.

I like to spend extra 20 minutes to write a post and then I may learn something from the community of stackexchange.com later.

Keep asking


One of my ideas is to write as many easy level array algorithms as possible next two weeks or next month. I also like to push myself to write by asking questions on stackexchange.com. So I can be more sharp in terms of writing technical in algorithm and data structure.

Here is the code review link.

Here is the link to document my practice on this algorithm on github.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment