Saturday, August 25, 2018

Being a good sister

August 25, 2018

Introduction


It is so interesting to go out with my sister today. She is the first time to visit me in Canada after I came to Canada in 2010.

She spent two months to stay in the city of Milpitas in California and it is the first time I heard that she kept talking about her son, my nephew in the whole day, over 20 times. We had a day trip to Victoria together.

Keep learning


My sister is retired high school teaching living in the city of Shenzhen. I just could not believe that I learned so many things from her. She spent so much time on her cellular phone, and all apps she used surprised me all the time. 

I started to use one app called tantu map. I also saw my sister to use this app called picture this - plant identification.







No comments:

Post a Comment