Friday, January 18, 2019

Creative idea related to weight control

Jan. 18, 2019

Introduction


It is my personal finance research. One of ideas I come out recently is to limit my expense on grocery, cut to $200 dollars. I used to spend $500 or $600 dollars on weight control back in 2014 to 2016, unprocessed food, avoid red meat. I like this new idea.


My motivation


I need to learn how to budget and then one area I can control is to cut down my grocery expense. One motivation is to invest those saved money on stock market, if I lose 50%, then I know that those money I may spend on the grocery, I should live without.

That is $200 to $300 dollars/ month investment to stock market. I like to try out this idea.

If I cut down expense 


If I cut down the expense on grocery, then it will be much easy for me to lose some extra weight.


No comments:

Post a Comment