Sunday, November 24, 2019

$150 registration for tutorials - Should I attend the conference?

Nov. 24, 2019

Introduction


It is holiday season. I am really looking for great ideas to meet and learn more about business, AI. My friend will visit Vancouver, and then I figure out that I also can attend the conference if I pay $150 Canada dollars for tutorials.

Friendship


I like to check out my frugal leadership and see if I can make a good decision on this choice. Here is my blog about the conference.


Talk about $150 expenses


It is better to save $150 dollars and then I go to youtube.com, search those speakers and learn from their past presentation.

One thing is to reason how good it is to pay $50 dollars for each of three sessions. I will meet my friend working for AI Mercedes if there is chance.




No comments:

Post a Comment