Sunday, November 24, 2019

December 2019 and a conference in Vancouver

Nov. 24, 2019

Introduction


It is a conference related to AI, here is the link. My friend will come to the city of Vancouver from Sillicon Valley. She posted it on wechat, and I like to write a blog how I should work on.

Sillicon Valley


I knew the friend near two decades. She is the principal scientist of Mercedes. I spent some time to research her profile on Linkedin.com. She has very successful career. She used to be a professor for top engineering school and also she worked as multiple jobs, at least 3 jobs last 20 years.

She told me that she got three offers in one month when she moved the whole family to Sillicon Valley. She told me two years ago when she and her family visited Vancouver. At that time, I did not really understand how hard it is. Now I understood better.

I had onsite from Amazon Seattle in 2018, and then 2018 August phone screen from Facebook, and then 2019 August onsite from Facebook. I never had any offer and I am hunger for more understanding.

I went to Facebook onsite interview and we met with other friends in Sillicon valley, a city called San Mateo near the airport. I wrote a blog about our dinner together with friends in Florida.

I like to come out some ideas to work on. Maybe I should learn from conferences as well. It is time for me to learn how to learn something about AI.







No comments:

Post a Comment