Monday, November 25, 2019

It is the hardest question but best one

Nov. 25, 2019

Introduction


It is my personal finance research. I remembered that this year I was asked by Facebook recruiter what have you done since August 2018 Facebook phone screen. It is so hard for me to review what I have learned and completed. I like to write a blog on this topic.

What have you completed?

I decided to write some show case to demonstrate how good I can solve problems, but in reality I stuck on simple depth first search backtracking understanding, and also space complexity causing timeout or run-time error.

Because I have experience to write blogs every day, it is not challenging for me to write first showcase called lowest common ancestor. Here is the link.

I learn that it is not a good idea to solve a lot problems as quick as possible. I have to focus on a simple tree algorithm, and train myself to think using various ideas to solve the problem. Therefore I can build confidence in terms of being a good thinker.





No comments:

Post a Comment