Saturday, November 30, 2019

Case study: How to be a sponsor as a lonely Canadian?

Nov. 30, 2019

Introduction


It is my personal finance research. I study millionaire mindset, I read the book, but I often think about how to be a sponsor as a lonely Canadian. How to support my nephew a 25 year old to start his life in Canada?

Debate


It is very serious topic. I have to think again and again. I have to evaluate how much I can spend and support since I turned 53 years old last Month.

I do believe that I should let it go. My brother can afford the payment of $250,000 Chinese yuan for a car, he can pay more than five people salary in the city of Yichun, Jiangxi province, as a small business owner. I should think about myself how to settle down in Canada.

I think that a young person does not work and stay at home more than three years, he has problems to get into society. He could not take a minimum pay job, and then he will have tough time to face reality in Canada.

Life is tough here in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment