Monday, November 25, 2019

How to be a good learner on youtube.com?

Nov. 24, 2019

Introduction


It is my personal finance research. I like to learn business, investment and technology all day long in weekends based on youtube.com. I know that it is more important to read articles as well. Reading is more important compared to watching videos. But in order to find ideas what to read, I have to start from very good quality videos first. The recommendation does very good job on this.

How to be a good learner? 


I learn from my own experience. It is tough to stay at home whole weekend except two hours a day to do exercise or shopping. I have a lot of nutrition food, and I also choose not to go to church event. I like to learn more business on youtube.com.

I think that there are over 200,000 Chinese people in Vancouver area. I like to spend time to learn more about personal finance. I did spend whole week in 2018 at home and it was the first time in my life I learned that I had to do book keeping, review who I am as a consumer, how intelligent I am to manage myself.

As a single person, I may have not confidence to be a millionaire. I used to struggle so much in United States, but I did not learn that it is part of process of learning and growth of rich and wealth.

I used to worry about a lot of things starting from 2009 January to September. But at that time, I should also appreciate that I had such great support from my graduate study committee, I had chance to meet professors and had discussion on my research every week. Even though I did not come out concrete ideas to write a nice paper, but I did learn from those professors. How they treat me as a peer, listen to me and give me some advice.

At that time, I will not believe that one day I can be a such great researcher; I can just change the area like personal finance, investment analysis, and then I just push myself to move forward. I learn Harvard business case study method, I just start from simple case study, one after the another one, and learn from my own experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment