Friday, July 31, 2020

Stock purchase: My purchase of TFSA and Key largo portfolio

Introduction


It is hard for me to catch the lowest point of last 30 days oil price. CVX has worst second quarter and then I had chance to learn some facts about US economy. I did make decisions to get in the market when oil price was low close to lowest in last 30 days. 

Analysis and my monthly plan on August 2020


I like to make one month plan, invest on stocks and also learn how to invest on long term. I made mistake last time when oil stock went down and then I was so worried about SP 500 index went down below 3000, and then oil stock continued to go down. 

My business plan


I like to reduce risk to purchase more than one oil stock one time. I like to invest on long term, if there is short term swing, then I will take advantage of short swing. If my positions has loss, then I should not buy high and sell low, sometimes I do promise to buy back when the price is lower. It is hard for me to discipline myself. 














Actionable items

What I like to do is to bet on the oil stock should continue to swing lower and then rebound; I should take advantage of swing, and then make some profit. 

Because I am still a beginner as an investor, I should play safe and invest on oil stocks. I should work on stock with capital value at least 2 billion dollars, so that it is less risk compared to small capital like 300 million. 




No comments:

Post a Comment