Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Say goodbye to Facebook phone screen

July 21, 2020


Introduction


It is such great journey to work with Facebook and then I had a phone screen on July 20 2020. The phone screen was normal as 45 minutes, 2 algorithms to work on. I have to say goodbye to Facebook phone screen. 

Get organized

I have to continue to work on algorithm practice. I do think that the habit is good and healthy to code algorithm daily. I like to push myself to continue to practice, and also start to learn more about system design as well. 

Proverbs 28:19-20 A hard worker has plenty of food, but a person who chases fantasies ends up in poverty. The trustworthy person will get a rich reward, but a person who wants quick riches will get into trouble.

【箴二十八19】「耕种自己田地的,必得饱食;追随虚浮的,足受穷乏。」


No comments:

Post a Comment