Thursday, January 28, 2021

Equity research: How can I do better? | short sale squeeze

 Jan. 28, 2021

Introduction

I spent sometimes to chat with friends with voice. I like to take down my notes here. I do believe that the equity research is so hard, and I do believe that I will find ways to do better equity research. 

My equity research 

  1. I do believe that NOKIA should grow bigger, and then purpose of wall street is ...
  2. I should figure out youtube.com recommendation, why short sale squeeze does not in my recommendation in last 365 days. 
  3. I notice that I do not have good project management skills. I do not write down my plan to make purchase, carefully plan, and then examine my action; instead, I will get emotional. 
  4. If I think that one day, I can make over $28,000 dollars on NAKD from 0.70 to 3.2, I should take a day off at home, and carefully prepare a check list to get more education on this short sale squeeze trend on stock.
  5. I should evaluate my risk, really push hard to get the first $10,000 gain if possible; And then investigate my next target. 
  6. I rely on too much wechat group I was in, so that I did not understand my project on EXPR; I ended up selling 4800 shares at price 2.1. I am a trader, trying to make less than $3000 dollar's gains, but I missed the quick learn what is short sale squeeze. 
  7. I like to question my learning ability. The way I can act quickly on trend and follow up with my gains if possible. 
  8. Three chance are missing, 4800 shares of EXPR, 2000 shares of NOK for $6,000 dollars on Jan. 27, 2021, and NAKD - 1000 share, 0.70 -> 3.2/ share on Jan. 27
  9. I should start to work on yahoo finance, I do believe those folks provide very good fundamental research, seems to be candid. 
  10. I talked about NAKD, purchase 10000 shares of NAKD at price 0.70. A few people in the group made purchases, but I only purchased 1000 shares; I did not carefully examine my own behavior. 
  11. The reason I like to make purchase of NAKD, surprising - I did see NOK position has over 6000 dollar's gains, a friend told me to sell, but I did not act. I started to plan more purchases in the budget of $3000 dollars in my IRA. 
  12. More on step 11, there are more than two issues, I should push myself to learn and listen to those friends, they know time to make profit. I should sell 50% of shares, and then get back in when the price is down. Like passive rebalance. 
  13. More on step 11, I should train myself to trade more often and then learn more basic skills to place orders, and look up information on ...

No comments:

Post a Comment