Thursday, January 28, 2021

Time to change: Keep learning and work on equity research

 Jan. 28, 2021

Introduction

I certainly can say that it takes time to learn how to invest. As a single 55 year old, I like to learn how to keep learning and work on equity research. Do not get too excited on market swing. Try to hold some valuable stocks. Pandemic is also enjoyable to make a living. Focus on more sports training, fitness training. 

Time to change 

I like to change my goal to invest. Do not chase profit. I did not sell when I had chance to have gains over $9000 dollars in Jan. 27, 2021. I thought about more money, NOK stock to $20/ share. I can quickly have 3 times more gains. Right now all gains are gone on NOK stock with 0.4/ share losses. 

I do think that it is good experience. It is time for me to make changes. Think about other projects in my life. Try to serve better myself with good finance information. Stay positive, and go through pandemic with peace. 


No comments:

Post a Comment