Monday, January 25, 2021

Equity research: What makes a good research on EXPR?

 Jan. 25, 2021

Introduction

I like to learn how to collaborate with people. So we have chats on wechat group for Jiaotong university alumni, we work together over six months. How to make a good research on EXPR? 

EXPR stock

Anna told us to purchase EXPR at price 0.96/ share. I did not pay attention until I saw the gains from 0.60 to 1.80 dollars. I started to work on the research, made first purchase of 300 shares of EXPR. 

I like to learn from EXPR stock behavior, so I did not sell for 10% profit. First I tried to wait for pullback. 


Scalability 

I try to scale the investment to biggest as possible. I did not purchase 10,000 shares at 0.92 on Dec. 31, 2021. 

What if I made purchase on Dec. 31, 2020 with more than 40,000 shares? 

Why my motivation is to make gains of $2600 and so excited for the gain? I have to figure out how to measure the maximum gains for EXPR. 


No comments:

Post a Comment