Thursday, January 28, 2021

Lessons learned: EXPR 4800 shares - 2.1/ share sold

 Jan. 28, 2021

EXPR share price went up above $13/ share. I have nothing to sell, since I sold all of them at the price of $2.1/ share. 

Lessons learned:

  1. Never under any case to sell all shares I purchase - build a good habit - leave 20% - 30% room for mistakes: future growth of stock up to 10 times or 150 times (gme stock 30 shares in Oct. 2021)
  2. Consider take back original capital, consider market swing, and plan to buy low and sell high if possible
  3. Another is not to be panic, stay calm, understand why it is possible to go up to $10/ share by hedge fund manager - always investigate first, $2600 is profit, but my weakness is not to ask why, really understand the reason of short sale squeeze. 
  4. If I like to sell stocks, then I should not consider the current day's market price, think about 3 months after. 
  5. In another hand, try to set target for my purchase for short sale squeeze. Set a target for gains $10,000 dollars, set up goal first and then work on the goal. $10,000, or $20,000 dollars. 
  6. Winnie still has 50 shares of EXPR - my lessons are learned from her project management. 
  7. Consider market pullback, bear market; do not go for short term gains - like $2600 dollars, but miss $40,000 dollars gains on EXPR. 
  8. How to develop an algorithm to sell and leave room for mistake to sell too low? 
  9. I have to get all kinds of tips from friends, articles, and do not make judgement until things are clear. Check with CNBC youtube channel more often. 
  10. Be careful of my time spent on wechat. Leave voice message. 
  11. Argue that NOK stock should go up as BB stock does up to over $20/ share. 
  12. Argue that NAKD stock will go up as EXPR stock does. 


No comments:

Post a Comment