Thursday, June 17, 2021

GRAY stock: My irrational behaviors | Lack of compassionate | Need to be simple and optimistic | Too greedy is not good

June 17, 2021

Introduction

It is tough for me to understand the short squeeze. I like to take risk to lose all $10,000 dollars to invest on GRAY stock, since I do believe that it is important to advance technology to take care of AMD disease. 

GRAY stock | My irrational behaviors

I work hard and learn how to invest. But my behavior is irrational after recent GRAY stock short squeeze. The short term $5000 gains on GRAY position is gone, I do not keep any benefit of short squeeze. So I like to analyze this finance behavior concept, which is called analysis paralysis. 

I need to sell at least 50% of shares and learn how to work with risky stocks, and how to play with short squeeze. 

In the long term, GRAY stock may go up above $10/ share. But in the short term, it is for me to play safely and learn how business works. 

June 16, 2023

  1. Do not purchase any stock with no income!
  2. Do not count cash Gray stock has at the purchase!
  3. Do not gamble on GRAY stock for price fluctuation!
  4. Do not touch those companies like GRAY!
  5. Focus on good companies, like Google, MSFT instead. 
  6. Learn quant rating, and learn morningstar ratings, buy high quality stocks. 
  7. Control risk do not gamble!
#PennyStocks #Gambling #InvestingLessons #BioTech #ETF #MSFT #Google #Lessons #BigLoss

No comments:

Post a Comment