Thursday, January 4, 2018

One mock interview a day keeps doctor away

January 4, 2018

Introduction


It is my most favorite saying that one apple a day keeps doctor away. As a software programmer, one mock interview a day keeps the doctor away. I always find that the best time of a day is to meet a graduate or undergraduate student in top ranking university in the world, top 50. I always find that it is so easy to share and also learn from each other through algorithm and data structure problem solving.

It is the most popular pass to win a friendship using talent to write clean code and also work hard as an interviewer to help peers to analyze the algorithm. I have fully enjoyed my fifth round mock interview, I kept my score high and then I kept myself so excited to meet younger generation players. Last few days, I met a top player from Tsinghua university, a senior master graduate student of computer science, and then yesterday I met another undergraduate student of Sydney Australia UNSW university, my both mock interviewes were extended and both of us shared more discussion on algorithm and data structure problem solving.

Status report


It is another date for me to relax and write something on my blog. I thought that I did set up 10:00 PM mock interview, but I did not have any one when it was 10:00 PM. I do not know what is going on. This happened a few times already, the mock interview platform lost my appointment, I could not believe that it is true.

Here is my status report.





No comments:

Post a Comment