Saturday, February 23, 2019

Personal finance research

Feb. 23, 2019

Introduction


It is my personal finance research starting from Nov. 2018. I did look into who are best mentors as a self-learner, I wrote the first blog about "My best coaches in personal finance". Today I found out that I start to watch the content related to Warren Buffett. This is the first time I start to work on learning from Warren Buffett.

How the learning starts?


I think that the learning starts from financial difficulty to find a home in Canada in 2018.

I have a roommate who is good educated young graduate from university of Victoria, she keeps reminding me to go to Willingdon church. Somehow I learn that I like to find time to do more study related to personal finance research instead. I could not believe that I can learn so many things once I come out the idea to work on.

I try to figure out how to manage myself as a self-learner, I like to start from small case studies based on my past experience, based on transactions on my citi bank credit card statements from 1996 to 2019.




No comments:

Post a Comment