Monday, February 18, 2019

Case study: Where I spend money from 2010 to 2019?

Feb. 18, 2019

Introduction


It is hard for me to adapt to be a Canadian. I did my personal finance research, and I like to case study and try to figure out how I can push myself to learn how to survive in Canada. I have worked full time in Canada 8 years 9 months, I like to push myself to learn more about personal finance and conduct my case studies.

Case study


I did my vacation study, I spent five vacations to China from 2012 to 2018. I told my brother and sister on December 2018, since my mom passed away in Nov. 2017, I will no longer take vacation to China. I like to be independent and find ways to have my own housing in Canada.

Case study of my airline ticket expense, here is the link.
Case study of 2012 vacation in China, here is blog first 24 months in Canada.
Case study of 2014 vacation in China, California, Florida, Philadelphia. 
    Here is the blog of vacation to California. 
    Here is the blog of vacation to Philadephia. 
Case study from 2010 to 2019 clothing expense, here is the link. 
Case study of wanted not needed on citi credit card. Here is the link. 
My sponsor application project management. Here is the link. 
How much I paid coach May 2018? Here is the link. 
My car maintenance. Here is the blog.
My saving rate from 2010 to 2018. Here is the blog.


Actionable Items


I need to learn how to avoid scam, and also I need to limit myself to reduce risk, avoid renting the car, drive less, and also need to learn where the opportunity for me to invest with a moderate income as a software programmer.



No comments:

Post a Comment