Monday, February 18, 2019

Dispute of home ownership

Feb. 18, 2019

Introduction


It is my personal finance research. I have to push myself to learn and how to improving my living condition in Canada. I started to dispute with my sisters and my brother about home onwership of a condo in the city of Yichun, jiangxi province.

How to dispute?


In order for me to dispute the ownership, I have to push myself to gather those financial data, and also I need to discipline myself to be responsible to my own home, even if I am a single person. I have to push myself to learn how to stay away and keep distance with so many siblings in China as well.

It is also the time for me to learn how China government to take care of elder retiree and their family as well. I learn a few facts and totally I was surprised those benefit. I was totally angry the behaviors from my elder sisters and brother.

It is my personal finance research. I like to push myself to figure out how many things in the issue?

I decide to dispute and try to push myself to learn and improve my living condition in Canada.


Financial facts


I put together and review those finance data.

Here is my blog I paid all expenses, including all interior design first year purchase. The time range is from 1998 to 2001.

Here is western union transfer I paid to support my mom from 2010 to 2018. I was in Canada and without a purchased home owned by myself. I set highest priority to pay my mom, support her. She owned a home and with retirement income.


No comments:

Post a Comment