Saturday, February 1, 2020

Make Investing about YOU with a Personal Investment Plan

Here is the article.

Even after the worst stock market crash in nearly a century, stocks managed to return an annualized 7.4% over the ten years to 2013. Even bonds did pretty well as ever lower interest rates helped corporate debt to an annual return of 4.6% over the period.
Average them out and an investor with a 50/50 portfolio should have made about 6% a year over the decade.

Actionable Items


Now it is 12:49 AM. I have a bad habit to play wechat. But I also read the investment article. I learn to read 2004 to 2013 10-year annualized investor returns.

It is not difficult for me to learn something, as long as I like to read the article about investment; my knowledge will become power when I make investment decision in 2020.



No comments:

Post a Comment