Wednesday, August 12, 2020

AC stock: My lesson as a beginner

 August 12, 2020

Introduction

As a beginner to invest on Canada airline stock, it is important for me to recognize the time, how to prepare for the project of purchase, how to prepare the time to sell the stock. I like to write down my lesson today. 

My last purchase

I did purchase 300 shares of AC.TO stock on July 31, 2020, and sold all 300 shares on August 10, 2020 at price of 16.3. My gain is $336.00. 

Now AC.TO stock continued to go up with 11.66% gains. 

I should think about more carefully about my purchase, and sell. I should purchase more around $25,000 Canadian dollars, and also I need to wait until there is 10% gains. 


Actionable Items

I should develop my own measurement how risk it is to invest on AC.TO stock on this purchase. In reality, in two days after my purchase, I sold over $30,000 Canadian dollars oil stocks. I should invest around $70,000 dollars on AC.TO stock, and try to catch 10% return in next two weeks. 

In other hand, I am a beginner as an investor. I do not really know what risk I have to face. So it is hard for me to evaluate myself. It is better for me to learn something more about Air Canada as a business. 


No comments:

Post a Comment