Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Active investor: How to find investment opportunities?

 August 12, 2020

Introduction

There are so many things for me to learn since I am a beginner as an active investor. I do like to take some time to learn more about business, and then wait for my next project. I like to write down a few ways for me to look into stock market. 

How to find investment opportunities? 

I do think that I was too short-sighted. I purchased 300 shares of MGM in June, 2020, but I only held them less than one week. I made profit around $150.00 dollars. But I could have hold them until August 12, I should have made gains around $1500 dollars. 

So I have to learn how to invest in a longer term. Do not worry about market value. Try to think calmly and stay positive. 

It is not easy for me to stay focus on holding stocks with distressed value since coronavirus. I should learn how MGM stays in business and handle the coronavirus issues. 



No comments:

Post a Comment