Friday, August 14, 2020

Can I be analyst of airline industry?

 August 14, 2020

Introduction

It is a story of a beginner investor. I like to speculate the lowest point in second quarter earning day, Canada airline stock, so I wondered if I should purchase all my cash $70,000 dollar on Canada airline stocks, and have the 10% rebound after earning day 5% losses. What I like to do is to look into how I can be an analyst of airline industry in this coronavirus shutdown of US/ Canada border, how to track daily volume of airline tickets sold etc. I like to go back to the basics instead of speculation. 

Being an analyst of airline industry

I try to figure out basic things I need to work on as an analyst. I should be good at finance reports, and many other things will help. 



No comments:

Post a Comment