Wednesday, August 12, 2020

How to find good content for system design?

 August 12, 2020

Introduction

It is hard for me to push myself to develop strong interest in learning system design. I have spent over three days to study Facebook TAO, now I also start to watch a good and high quality video about distributed database - Spanner provided by Google. So I like to talk about how I find the video and the talk, research effort in terms of Google to build Spanner. 


How to find good content for system design? 

Life is tough for me since I have to work full time, and learn to invest on stock market as a beginner. I also have to push myself to practice data structure and algorithm, and then work on system design in rush. I like to find some good study material, and get inspired to work hard on learning process. 

The ultimate goal to learn system design is to develop talent for understanding the challenge of world called large distributed system. I also like to work on basics first, so that I can have better foundation to think by myself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment