Friday, August 14, 2020

I grew up and being independent

 August 14, 2020

Introduction

It is tough situation in my personal life. I have to deal with middle age crisis, and I could not be independent financially. Things do not go to my way as expected all the time. 

Being independent

It is tough things in my life being single. I started to figure out what makes my life being struggle and stay as poor as I can. 

I tried to ask one of six share of home value since my mom passed away. I paid whole unit back in 1999, and I have siblings in China, they are doctor, high school teacher and college teacher. They all are beneficial from house boom in China. I could not get anything, but I got laughed and cursed. No one likes to step out saying that what is law and what we should follow. 

This is a serious issue in China, and also me as a personal. I am doing personal finance research, take risk to invest and also being frugal, stay as minimalist. 

I have to be independent, and also save my time on more responsible people. Sometimes people like to take advantage of others, and if I do not keep records, they will come back and I will be second-time victim again. 

Being single, no child is so challenge. I have to figure out how to get back. I did quick research called "who is my family as a single?". 


No comments:

Post a Comment