Monday, August 10, 2020

MGM stock: My story as a beginner

 August 10, 2020

Introduction

As a beginner, I spent time to look into MGM stock and business analysis. I do think that learning experience is so interesting to write down and share. It is not long ago that I did purchase 300 shares, at that time, I worried about loss of my Key largo portfolio. So it is better to share the detail. 

My story

I did purchase 300 shares of MGM, and then sold it in a hurry. At that time, I think that SPX 500 index went down around 3000. 

Right now, if I can hold those stocks of MGM, then I will have 1500 dollars gains easily. As a beginner, I do enjoy learning process, I knew how MGM works out it's debt, furlough the employees, and it should not have problems in short term. 

It is a safe bet. But it is also perfect investment for short term return. 

No comments:

Post a Comment