Friday, August 7, 2020

RBA.TO: Earning day - 13.88% - missing investment opportunity with my $70,000 dollars cash in TFSA account

 August 7, 2020

Introduction

As an investor and also a beginner, I should look into more carefully about research. One thing I can do as a software programmer is to prepare an Excel sheet for all Canadian company above 2 billion, and then memorize them. Today I miss the chance to make 13.88% using $70,000 dollars cash. 

Earning day

This is my favorite company, and I met people working there a few times on job fairs before in the city of Vancouver. 

Here is the article. 

Tips to share

Go to fenviz.com, and go to Screener, choose Country: Canada, and then Earnings Date: Previous 5 Day, and then the list of companies are the following:




No comments:

Post a Comment