Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Stock research: One hour 30 minutes

 August 12, 2020

Introduction

It is a normal day, my third vacation day. I spent morning time to work on stock research. However, my research is not so efficient, I spent time to read news on fenviz.com, and then I did visit a few other websites. I like to write down this research. 

8:00 AM - 9:29 AM

I spent time to learn basica, read finance news, and also think about my portfolios. I just could not believe that it is such pleasant experience to study market. 

My friend on wechat group shared her purchase of BOXL stock, and her profit with over 24% gains in one day. 

I am not sharp on this stock market research. I should expand my search on education stock, and also penny stocks as well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment