Friday, January 8, 2021

Leetcode premium: Google mock onsite interview sets

 Jan. 8, 2020

Introduction

It is the first time I started to work on algorithms selected by Leetcode premium. The first step is to go over all mock onsite interview questions. I have to learn so many algorithms, and then I could easily tell my weakness in terms of finding a working solution. The most challenge is not to find optimal solution, it is to find a working solution which can be drafted in less than 20 minutes. Some of algorithms took me over hours to figure out the meanings, like Android unlocked phone. 

My performance

I do think that it is most efficient to practice those algorithm to help me prepare for Google onsite in 2020 December. 













Leetcode practice 2021 

Here is the link. 


No comments:

Post a Comment