Friday, July 30, 2021

What makes a software programmer success? | Patience | Continuous learning | Humble spirit

July 30, 2021

Introduction

It is hard for me to learn how to be a good and successful person in my life. I recently came cross the challenge to help a friend in Canada to cope with her depression, and after one month learning from her symptoms, I did understand that it is impossible to stop her anxiety. I plan to work on at least 20 hours research how to avoid depression and stay healthy. 

BigTable paper | More reading | Patience

I spent one hour to read one article related to BigTable on medium.com today. I understood that the article helped me to think careful and got big surprised to learn how NoSQL is applied to construct a table and other interesting stuff. 

I want to learn more things about GFS, BigTable, MapReduce, and also I like to read a few books. 

Also I did calculated the hours I missed at work over 10 hours in biweekly check, missing income around $300 dollars. I think that I am not smart to act like that. I need to learn how to discipline myself better. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment