Monday, June 27, 2022

7 benefits to work on Leetcode hard level algorithms

June 27, 2022

Introduction

What are the most benefit to write code for a hard level algorithm on Leetcode? Sometimes I found out that the algorithm can take a few days to learn and write, sometimes it is easy to learn but it will take a lot of time for me to try to write by myself at the first place. I did work on less than five hard level algorithms in last two weeks. So I push myself to write a blog called "7 benefits to work on Leetcode hard level algorithms".

Life | Weight control | Inflation | Recession | Stress

I think that being a good problemer solver, being a 55 year old single lady, it is not easy for me to learn how to run a half-marathon with 196 lb weight. I also learn from my own investment experience, and inflation and recession creates a lot of stress. I found out that I got stuck as an engineer to try to navigate in finance world. I like to go back to Leetcode algorithm practice, simple and easy, short project and easy to manage. 

7 benefits to work on Leetcode hard level algorithms

  1. I need to put myself under stress, analyze a hard level algorithm by myself; learn something new every day. 
  2. Being a 55 year old, software programmer, no one can tell what is best way to spend time. Take some risk. 
  3. I solved over 300 easy level algorithms. I do think that hard level is not required in Meta phone screen or onsite; But I do think that it is also very easy to manage and easy to learn and master a hard level algorithm.
  4. A lot of repetition work - I have no way to avoid the hard work - I could not go for high pay software programmer job - But I like the experience to deal with daily headache, algorithm, problem solving, and complicated test cases to handle for a hard level algorithm. 
  5. Reach 700 milestone. I like to solve another 3 algorithms to reach 700. 
  6. Hard level metrics - 95/508, beat 97.8% - I like to solve another 50 hard level algorithms, and I like to see how hard it is to solve them, how long it takes to solve another 10 algorithms. I only solved 58 hard level algorithms, total hard level count is 508. 
  7. I like to learn better on algorithm practice. It is now 10 year project. I started from 2015 January. 

No comments:

Post a Comment