Wednesday, June 22, 2022

7 benefits to work on Leetcode algorithms | Hard level | Google tagged | two or three hard level algorithms a day

June 22, 2022

It is hard for me to manage my software career as a 56 year old. I have worked on my current programmer job starting from 2010 June 15. I choose to work on Leetcode algorithms for another few months in 2022. 

7 benefits to work on Leetcode algorithms

  1. I have to discipline myself to work hard. Go to office early, and also learn something daily as well. 
  2. I need to learn something new every day. Based on my performance, I think that it is better to stay on practice, keep the habit to solve one hard level algorithm a day. 
  3. I need to work on learning process. I have to figure out ways to be a quick learner. 
  4. I need to write down my practice and also share with others. 
  5. I already spent first 5 months to work on Leetcode algorithm practice. I solved another 80 algorithms. My total solved algorithm count is 695. 
  6. I can learn a hard level algorithm in one hour. But sometimes it takes me more time, I need to figure out how to manage myself. Time is so limited, how to shorten the time to learn.
  7. I like to advance my coding skills. One of ways is to study other people's C# discuss post, and then learn something every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment