Wednesday, June 15, 2022

How to motivate myself to be a good learner on system design?

June 15, 2022

Introduction

It is not easy to learn to be a good investor. I spent thousands of hours to work on investment last two years, but I did not reach any gain so far. I learn how to set up a long term goal, like finding stocks, and then setup target price over 200% to 500% gain in 12 months to 24 months. I also need to learn how to setup gain on my system design skills. How to do that?

My goal | System design | Architect | How to learn daily? | Setup long term goal

I like to get familiar with Udemy course called Mastering the system design interview, and it is 5 total hours video course. I like to learn every day, and then start to build up interesting. 

March 15 - June 15 I prepared for system design onsite interview from Meta, so I purchased Udemy courses. My interview was cancelled two weeks before May 15, 2022 since hiring freeze. I need to keep going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment