Thursday, October 12, 2023

My turkey trot | Granville island turkey trot | 2023 | Oct. 9, 2023

 Here is my route:




Almost there, 2K to the end point. 


Science world, famous landmark in Vancouver city. My office is 4 blocks away here. I stopped by this place hundreds of times. But running this 10 K route is my first time. 


Granville island - Art work on the walls. Nice weather, even in the rain, it is just feeling perfect in the rain. 


Runners wear short pant and only a T-shirt. I wear three layers to keep myself warm. 


Those runners behind me are 60 minutes less for 10 K, they are good runners. 


Picture with bridge of Granville st. 


Beautiful scene. 



Join the running group for 10 K run. 


I took the skytrain to Burrad str station, and then walked to 10 K route near the false creek river. 


No comments:

Post a Comment