Saturday, November 25, 2017

Being a sponsor the first time

Nov. 25, 2017

Introduction


It is tough topic to write as a sponsor first time. I went to Willingdon church service last Sunday and asked a sister in church to pray for my application last Sunday, it is in Chinese tea time, and Chinese sister is the first time I met, and so surprisingly the consultation was such a good story for me to share. I was touched and broke into tears. Being a sponsor to be, I think that it is right thing to do to prepare for my future and have a supporter in Canada.

It is so interesting to learn from opposite opinion. One argument is that the immigration is tough path for a young Chinese and there are more opportunities in China instead. More advanced developed country in China these days, a lot of things I should have looked into before I try to be a sponsor.

Unstoppable Sharapova 


I decided to review the video and studies more than three times. I noticed that the first time Sharapova's father's role in her growth, specially in her young age. The video link is here, 22 minutes. The video is produced by BBC NEWS. I was amazed that the talk among two people are so challenging and then interviewer was such a great questioner and Sharapova brought up so many good topics in the talk.

I will write down the topics I like most.





No comments:

Post a Comment