Saturday, November 4, 2017

Leetcode 41: First missing positive (II)

Nov. 4, 2017

Introduction


It is so pleasant to meet a peer through mock interview, and watch and learn how the peer solves the algorithm with a few of hints, write optimal solution to pass all test cases. Through 40 minutes interview, I also had chance to review the code, shared my experience of coding style, how to apply to the peer's code.

It is so exciting to see how I can learn to share my experience just in-time, and help a young programmer to pay attention to coding style. One thing I liked most in mock interview is to show the peer how to break giant expression, what to iterate in the while loop.

Also the peer chose to use C programming language, so I know that she must be a top-talented person, because those machine learning algorithm matches me to top talent in the world this Saturday morning. Only few of us can choose to use C to do interview these days. Through mock interview, I experienced C programming and do not pay attention too much since I need to refresh my C programming knowledge.

Algorithm Talk 




No comments:

Post a Comment