Sunday, November 26, 2017

Computer science graduate entrance exam study

Nov. 26, 2017

Introduction


It is my passion to help my nephew to prepare computer science graduate entrance exam in Dec. 26, 2017. What I did last 4 hours is to find out what I can help. I started the study around 7:00 pm and ended around 11:25 pm.

I like to look into the book called 王道数据结构全书。

Things I did in 4 hours study:


Call my brother and wechat talk over 6 times, each time I got ideas what to work on.

Find his weakness in the common testing courses
What will be helpful? More mock practice for example, math subject, English, and politics
Contact wechat group to ask help from computer professors
Get some tips for preparation
Look into on baidu.com and see what courses online
Study how to train a young person to deal with the stress

Chat with computer professor from China visiting in Florida as well.

As a matter of a fact, I could not reach my nephew through wechat or cellular phone. Being an aunt, the experience can be so challenging and so funny. It is not easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment