Thursday, November 9, 2017

What is the third algorithm to ask code review?

Nov. 9, 2017

Introduction



It was 11:10 pm, and I spent over 30 minutes to go over the algorithm I practiced, and try to find a good one to ask code review.

Now it is 11:45 pm. The one I am reading now is leetcode 212 using trie data structure, the blog is here.

I came back from a break this September and asked two algorithms based on my mock interview practice. Today I like to find the third algorithm to ask code review.


Algorithm review

Trie 


It is also good warm up to review my favorite practice and share with the community.

Plan to study the algorithms of Trie from code review website, Trie implementation for left to right wildcard search, and another one: Trie (tree form) in Java

4 Sum



No comments:

Post a Comment