Sunday, November 26, 2017

Saturday afternoon half hour tour

Nov. 26, 2017

Introduction


It is the third time I tour the immigration and study consultation offices in crystal mall. There are over 5 offices in two floors, I like to get to meet people and then get more prepared to handle my own case to be a sponsor and help principal applicant afterwards.

This time I also ask about studying in Canada. To sponsor a twenty-three years old young Chinese with an undergraduate degree, I like to prepare myself to get to know more about education of Canada, therefore I can give out advice to a young relative.

Here are the offices I visit:

1. Ocean ventures education & Immigration Consultants Inc. Here is the website.
2. Canada starlight education group, www.viecanada.ca
3. Maple path consulting ltd

Plan to study the website www.yueyangvisa.com, it is a very good place to understand how Canada helps new immigrant. I already found a few good articles.

I had special thanks to consultants in the office of Maple path consulting ltd, I was really appreciated that they gave me good free consultation, and we had good conversation about the immigration application experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment