Sunday, November 12, 2017

Stock porfolio - Morgan Stanley campus codeathon 2017

Nov. 12, 2017

Introduction


It is such a great contest for me to play last weekend. I was pushing myself to get back to play coding contest and then train myself to work on hard level algorithm. The first two medium level algorithms in the contest are so helpful for me to catch up learning on C# programming and also warm up the statistics. As a software programmer, I learn that the contest does not require me to write very complicate code, I need to stay cool and also think about the foundation of statistics sometimes, need to refresh my knowledge and quickly look up.

Algorithm study 


Plan to work on the hard level algorithm called stock portfolio, Morgan Stanley campus codeathon 2017.

The problem statement is here.

It is also a hard level algorithm, my favorite algorithm to learn and apply some dynamic programming techniques.


No comments:

Post a Comment