Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Order string (IV)

Nov. 14, 2017


Introduction


It is my favorite C# code to study, through the code, I can tell that the player has more C# coding experience compared to me, and also the trick used to do numeric comparison to make code so simple and only take one line of code, referring to line 44.

I just could not believe that the experience the player has and it makes coding so enjoyable experience, like a competing sports.

I could not express more enjoyment to read other people's code. When I read those excellent engineering idea, creative idea to solve the problem, I cannot believe that it makes coding such a challenging sports and I am just glad to be a follower.

Code study


I reviewed the code and rewrite the code, here is the code. I have to push myself to get LINQ to my daily coding practice, so I am ready one day to write a web application with much better code using LINQ.


Relax your mind 


I like to use this video to relate to read an excellent engineering idea to deal with solving problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment