Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Yesterday once more Julia version

Dec. 5, 2017

Introduction


It is the learning experience to be a daughter back to 2014, my mom started her journey to welcome her dementia, she started to experience dementia symptom very early stage in daily life, prepared to live as a dementia senior with full time care, five daughters one son will help her to overcome the difficult time. One of my sisters was full time physician and took care my mom as a doctor does.


Related to learning experience, I had to watch my mom to memorize all her five daughters and one son's name, she said each of us name correct, and ask me if she did ok in 2014 Chinese spring festival while I was on vacation in the city of Yichun. My doctor sister gave her prescription to calm her down, otherwise she talked whole night face to ceiling lying on bed, talk all poems and songs she memorized in her 20s, 30s, I never heard before, it is correct and nice poem to document herself as very nice young person. And then she watched the TV, and told me that the character is her nephew. I recorded the video and I may post on youtube.com one day to educate how tough the dementia is as a disease.

I went back to China to celebrate Chinese new year in 2014 with my mom and my sisters and brothers and families, I planned very well for a road trip from Shanghai to Yichun, stopping by Wu Xi to visit lake of Tai, and teng wang tower in the city of Nanchang. Still remember that I learned something from the work, I bought same tennis shoes from size 6 to size 11, 5 pairs for my five siblings, and one pair for my nephew, I went to USA Bellingham sports store and got those shoes.

I like to dress red leather Jacket, so I had great pictures with my family. I had a road trip to cross the country over 1000 KM in less than 2 days. I visited the famous tower in the city of Nanchang.

Here are the pictures, all best memory are back when I revisit the pictures. My mom, my sister-in-law, my sister's granddaughter (my granddaughter).







No comments:

Post a Comment