Monday, December 25, 2017

Listen to your elder sister (III)

Dec. 25, 2017


Introduction


It is good experience to have a elder sister who is a physician and working full time last 30 years. I never need to worry about anything about my mom until Nov. 11, 2017 as a daughter. I know that the doctor sister has an idea how to solve the problem, my mom enjoyed her life and lived 87 years old. My mom enjoyed most of her time in her last 17 years.

I still remembered that my elder sister wrote letters to urge me to help my mom to purchase her own home first time when she almost turned to 70 years old in 1999. Life was so different when you have some one to share her story in different country. I should have more understanding about big difference earning income as a full time employee in two countries 17 years ago when I was younger, work as a full time software engineer in my first year in United State.

Now as a Christian, I understood that the important thing is to be humble and give the help to the need to follow the bible teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment