Friday, December 29, 2017

K Sum Problem (II)

Dec. 29, 2017

Introduction


I wrote a K sum problem in Chinese this morning, and then I found that I have to write an English one in order to get better understanding the problem. It is Friday, my free time, one week off. And I already spent over 60 minutes to improve writing in Chinese to make it more accurate, and readable. So I start to google and then find some article to read in English, I miss the very good writing with mathematical analysis.

Here is what I found. The article is called K numbers in array that sum to C. And then I checked the contact, the author is working for facebook. So I am better to spend some time to read the article, high chance the article is good one. Also the author has practice on Euler.net, 75 algorithm solved. I have not solved any problem on Euler.net yet.

K sum problem


Every good algorithm problem attracts top talented programmers. I like to read and figure out if I can have good time to learn something today. Now it is 2:43 PM, I have booked mock interview 8:00 PM, 10:00 PM. Plan to go to Ice Rink to skate and swimming, and then enjoy the rest of day with two mock interviews.



No comments:

Post a Comment